Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products not loading correctly on category pages

Products not loading correctly on category pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

toofan
    Participant

Products are not loading correctly on my category pages. The pages do not display the correct number of products and it changes randomly as I navigate from one page to the next. When I change the “Show: 9 / 12 / 18 / 24” or the sorting option, product loading keeps changing randomly. It doesn’t work correctly in any configuration. I have attached screenshots to show the issue.

I have tried switching to another theme to see if the problem occurs but on the other theme (e.g. Twenty Twenty-Four), the products load as expected in the categories. I have tried disabling other plugins and they don’t have any effect on the loading.

Please research this issue on my website to determine what is causing the problem with products not loading correctly in the Woodmart theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switch to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

toofan
    Participant

Yes, you can deactivate the plugins and switch the theme.

Hello,

I have checked your site with the default woocommerce theme “Storefront” and the issue still remains, it means it is not the woodmart theme issue.
    Screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/dps98MS

You need to refer to the WooCommerce community or contact its support for help.

Best Regards.

toofan
    Participant

This issue was solved, it was due to the WooCommerce show out of stock products setting.

Sounds Great! that your issue has been solved.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Products not loading correctly on category pages’ is closed to new replies.