Home Forums Basel support forum Products Position

Products Position

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

sonia
    Participant

Hello,

Why the products arent in 4 columns? Its Woocommerces featured products block on builder.
    Is it Maybe by the name of the products?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

When you show the products with Product Grid / Carousel element you have the option to set the number of columns. Please read this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/product-grid-carousel-element/

Please clarify your problem if any.

Best Regards

sonia
    Participant

thanks for your reply,

Although I select 4 columns and 4 products, the products appear on two rows.

Thanks,
    Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

sonia
    Participant

Hello,

I tried it but the problem continues.
    If you desactivate the plugins BE CAREFUL please. We have two shops what depends on the website to make the orders because the TPV is integrate on the website. If you desactivate the plugins while our shops are openning, the employees won’t use the cash register on shops, and they will kill me…

We have spanish hour. today from 20h the shops will be close.

Hello,

No, we will not touch your plugins without your permit. And if the deactivating plugins may cause any kind of problem, in this case, we ask clone your site and move to a staging platform where we can test, deactivate the plugins to detect the reason.

Best Regards

sonia
    Participant

Hello,

The problem is on Woocommerce products blocks with this theme. Now im using Basel product block and the products are showing correctly.

This ticket is solved.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Products Position’ is closed to new replies.