Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products styles custom

Products styles custom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Zakky
    Participant

Hello
    I use “Show summary on hover” products style for my web but i want to add product review stars to show by default.
    How i can do this ?
    In this style i see that stars on hover, but on hover price disappears. How i can make price and rating start show default and on hover ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Zakky
    Participant

Can someone help “?

Hello,

Have you enabled the reviews in the Woocommerce > Settings > Product?

Do you have any reviews for products? The stars appear when at least one review has been added.

Best Regards

Zakky
    Participant

You’ve misunderstood me. Reviews are enabled in woocommerce and the product have reviews too. My question is about the design of the product style display…
    For now i use “Show summary on hover” product style and by deffault it show only Product name, Brand and Price but i want to add there Review Stars…
    To be something like Product name, Brand, Reviews, Price ( i attached screen in first post)
    Same thing i need on hover…

Hello,

When you enable the reviews and products has at least one review, the product grid would look like this demo: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Zakky
    Participant

You still don’t understand me… I have exactly the same look as the demo you posted above…
    Note that reviews are displayed when you hover over a product, but I want them to always be displayed like in style “Icons on hover”
    I find a temporar solution.. i chenged my Product style to “Icons on hover” but help me to hide this element..look at screen that im attached !
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body  .wd-hover-icons  .wrapp-buttons {
        visibility: visible;
        opacity: 1;
        transform: translateY(0) translateZ(0);
    }

Best Regards

Zakky
    Participant

Guys, this isn’t working…
    What language do you speak? I get the feeling that you don’t understand me…
    I put this css in Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global and for now this element is visible all time ..
    Write cod was:

body .wd-hover-icons .wrapp-buttons {
    display: none;
    }

Hello,

Sorry, I took into consideration this part: “Note that reviews are displayed when you hover over a product, but I want them to always be displayed like in style “Icons on hover” and ignored this part as you say you have solved that: “I find a temporar solution.. i chenged my Product style to “Icons on hover” but help me to hide this element..look at screen that im attached !”

You are right, the code you corrected should hide the icons.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)