Home Forums Space themes support forum Products Templates and Min Max Quantity

Products Templates and Min Max Quantity

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

khaleesi
    Participant

Hi, I have two issues.

1. I want to show a custom button(which opens a modal) instead of add to cart button, but only for some products. I tried creating a product template, but it didn’t work. You can see the details in the screenshots.

2. I am a wholesaler and I only sell my products in certain quantities. Minimum is 25 and when customer wants to increase the quantity, it increases by multiples of 25. (50, 75, 100 eg.) I purchased Min Max Quantities extension from WooCommerce and it works well in single product pages and cart page, but in the AJAX sidecart section, when customer increases the quantity, the quantity input stays at 25 which is minimum. I mean, it doesn’t update the quantity. You can see it in the video.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Unfortunately, we don’t have such functionality for creating a custom button instead of the “add to cart” button because it comes from WooCommerce and we can’t influence it.

2. This plugin (Min Max Quantities from WooCommerce) is not designed to work with the quantity of products in the cart. You should contact their support team.

Kind Regards

khaleesi
    Participant

Did you ever read my messages? Or did you bother to look at the images I sent?

1. I’m not saying make a new button instead of the ‘Add to cart’ button. I’m saying that I can’t get the design I want in the ‘Product Template’ section. The ‘Product Template’ feature comes with your theme am I correct?

2. I contacted them before you. They tried to fix the problem but couldn’t because ‘sidecart widget’ is a feature that comes with your theme. But never mind, I’ll disable that part.

Please read private content section!

khaleesi
    Participant

Thanks for nothing. I found another solution by myself.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We apologize for keeping you waiting.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)