Home Forums WoodMart support forum properly clean up stage domain residuals in CSS ?

properly clean up stage domain residuals in CSS ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

qtwrk555
    Participant

Hi,

I noticed on my live site , it still contains some string/domain/ URI that is on my dev domain

I tried to edit directly on database, but it always reuslt in theme setting loss , probably due to the json format was way to large than my default phpmyadmin allows although for site I set max input var to higher but not on server phpMyAdmin

so my question is , how to regenerate the files of /wp-content/uploads/xxxx/xx/xts-theme_settings_default.css

or inline CSS like

<style id="wd-style-theme_settings_default-css" data-type="wd-style-theme_settings_default">
    				.wd-popup.wd-promo-popup{
    	background-color:#111111;
    	background-image: url(https://xxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/promo-popup.jpg);
    	background-repeat:no-repeat;
    	background-size:cover;
    	background-position:center center;
    }

where xxx.com is my dev domain

best regards,

Hello,

It seems you have migrated the site incorrectly. Try to do it with a plugin. When the site is migrated correctly, such problems do not occur.

Alternatively, you can contact your host support, most hosts provide such a service.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

qtwrk555
    Participant

well , actually it’s unmanaged VPS , so I am my own hosting provider here

but that doesn’t have anything to do who is provider here

my only question is how to trigger the proper regeneration of file /wp-content/uploads/xxxx/xx/xts-theme_settings_default.css and how to edit the inline CSS

<style id="wd-style-theme_settings_default-css" data-type="wd-style-theme_settings_default">
    				.wd-popup.wd-promo-popup{
    	background-color:#111111;
    	background-image: url(https://xxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/promo-popup.jpg);
    	background-repeat:no-repeat;
    	background-size:cover;
    	background-position:center center;
    }

Hello,

Please resave the Theme Settings and check. If the problem remains, insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Reards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)