Home Forums WoodMart support forum Quantity Count in Hoover Select Options

Quantity Count in Hoover Select Options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

crookslife
    Participant

Hello,

Im having trouble figuring out how to add quantity to the select options on hoover as it is only showing attributes to select. The quantity shows in quick view or while going to the product page but would like to add it to the hoover select options underneath the attributes so that customers can quickly add selections and quantities to their carts.

Please let me know if this is possible or if there is a possible code I can add in.

Thank You

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

The default WooCommerce does not provide such an option and our theme does not either. A user can add to cart just from the product grid, add all the products he needs and then set the necessary quantity in the shopping cart.

So you cannot add the quantity box to the product grids. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and supports policy.

You can try adding any third party plugin that better meets your requirement.

Best Regards.

Hello Aizaz,

I’ve just bought Woodmart theme, because in your demo “grocery”there is a product quantity selector next to the add-to-cart-button in the product grid.

Exactly what I need.

You wrote it’s not possible, but how did you solve that aniway?

See there: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-grocery/demo/grocery/

Thx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

@petrocelli999@gmail.com I saw the screenshot you attached. This option is added in our latest theme update.

The quantity button is available for only two product styles. For standard and quick hover style.

If you want to set the quantity button then you need to set one of the following styles for your products.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/5Ts0ztP

If you need to ask anything else then create a new topic and explain your issues to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)