Home Forums WoodMart support forum Quantity option showing twice when using composite products

Quantity option showing twice when using composite products

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mfj1
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using WooCommerce Composite Products. I was previously using Flatsome without problem, but yesterday I installed Woodmart – so far, loving it.

But on pages with Composite Products, I have two Quantity options. It’s fine on non-composite products, but on a Composite Product I have two. The first one shows the stock level and whether it can be backordered or not etc.

The second one is next to the Add To Cart button. I’m also using subscriptions, but turning this off has no affect at all. It seems to be linked directly to the fact it is a composite product.

Can you advise please?

Thanks
    John

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? We provide support via the forum only. If you want to hide your screenshots, you can use some cloud services like Gyazo and put your links under the Private Content field.

Thank you in advance

mfj1
    Participant

Thanks, please see info below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested this on your website with default WordPress theme and it works in the same way
    Could you please recheck this?

mfj1
    Participant

Please make that private ASAP

mfj1
    Participant

Please see private comments ASAP

mfj1
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve fixed it. It was custom css that I’d put on Flatsome that I had forgot to put in Woodmart. Working fine now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry for the troubles. And we are glad that you sorted it out. Contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)