Home Forums WoodMart support forum Question about how justify text and search result page

Question about how justify text and search result page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Mark Munoz
    Participant

First Question: How can justify the text to make it looks more professional? I’ve put the link of a test product on my staging site, the text on the full description and brand info is not justified. I only see options to align it left, center or right.

Second question: How can I remove or edit the text from the search results page? The font is really big and hides behind my category menu. I added a pic of the text that I want to change.

PS: I managed to make it smaller form the Shop page options but I can’t find a way to edit text in size except for small or big form the Shop page options.

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Mark Munoz.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mark Munoz
    Participant

I’ll add another question here so I don’t have to make a new topic.

How can I change the color to white on the icons in the header for wish list, compare and cart?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Mark Munoz.
    Attachments:

Mark Munoz
    Participant

I also need a way to change to white color the total in numbers next to the icon of the cart.

I found a custom cs in another topic but doesn’t change the little circle on top of the cart icon.

.wd-header-cart .wd-tools-icon:before {
    color: #ffffff;
    }

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

1. Please provide some relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.search-results .page-title {
    display: none;
    }

3. Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-tools-element .wd-tools-icon:before {
    color: white;
    }

.wd-tools-element.wd-design-2 .wd-tools-count {
    color: purple;
    background: white;
    }

Best Regards

Mark Munoz
    Participant

The icons color is fixed and the search results title is hidden now. Thanks Aizaz.

I need two more things now.

1.- The total price of the cart is still in black color I need to change it to white.

2.-I want to justify the text on the product long description and brand description. I added screenshots but this can also be checked in the live site under the “Descripcion” and “Acerca de la Marca” tabs under the product images.

Attachments:

Mark Munoz
    Participant

Little update. I fixed the subtotal color next to the cart with this CSS code:

span.woocommerce-Price-amount.amount {
    color: #ffffff !important;
    }

But now have a new problem. This changed the color also in the preview cart and the text is white with a white background. Can I only change the color of the subtotal in the main header without affecting the rest of the page ??

I’m still can’t find a way to justify the text inside the long description and brand description on the single product page.

Mark Munoz
    Participant

Up! waiting for a fix.

Hello,

1. Please try adding the following Custom CSS for the cart amount.

.wd-header-cart .wd-cart-subtotal .amount {
        color: white;
    }

2. The issue with the content spacing on the Description is caused by the Styling added in Elementor. Please edit any product and remove the Elementor Stylings.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/8d7cb064ce4aa008da2c747f801ad8d9

Best Regards

Mark Munoz
    Participant

Thanks for the support.

Now I have a new problem with the mobile lower navigation bar.

My icons looks great on the desktop version in white color but on the mobile navigation bar they have the same color as the background.

Can I set the icons color only on this navigation bar to purple? and keep the white icons on desktop mode.

I added a screenshot and I want that same result just with the icons being purple in a white background just on the mobile navigation bar.

Attachments:

Mark Munoz
    Participant

Another detail is that my main menu icon is now white also. How can I change it to purple? with the white background now is invisible.

Thanks in advance. I added a screenshot of the problem.

Attachments:

Mark Munoz
    Participant

Updated post:

I managed to change the bottom navigation bar color and now I need this 2 details to be fixed.

1.- Change the burger main menu icon and the cart icon to purple color.. also the circle with the counter should have a purple background with white text please. Only in the mobile menu without affecting the desktop version.

2.- Fix the small circle to have a white background ( the icon with the heart “Lista de deseos”) just like the cart icon only on the bottom nav bar in the mobile version.

Thanks in advance

Attachments:

Mark Munoz
    Participant

Up for visibility.. still waiting for a fix.

Hello,

1. The cart icon on the right side is not added in the Mobile header is not added. Please add it to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

2. This issue is not on your website.

Best Regards

Mark Munoz
    Participant

I made a few changes so going back is hard right now to test a fix for the cart and menu but I managed to fix them in my own way.

Just close this topic.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Question about how justify text and search result page’ is closed to new replies.