Home Forums WoodMart support forum Question about the hidden sidebar “Product tabs”

Question about the hidden sidebar “Product tabs”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ramondobma
    Participant

thanks for the update of the hidden sidebar, the hidden sidebar now does it. Only in my opinion, it still does not work as intended. When I click on description, extra information etc. The page completely jumps to the top again. (I do not have description and extra information at the top of the page). Also, I do not see the black overlay that you see in your example of all updates of woodmart 7.5 and as you see when you click on the cart header button when the shopping cart widget appears.

Regards Ramon

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable any plugins that are not directly related to our website’s theme and provide us with your admin access details. We will log in to your account and investigate the issue. Please ensure that you only keep the following plugins that are necessary for our theme to work correctly:
    – WoodMart core
    – WooCommerce
    – Elementor/WPBakery Page Builder

Thank you in advance.

ramondobma
    Participant

Yes i see its a problem with one of my plugins i will try to fix it by myself.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Question about the hidden sidebar “Product tabs”’ is closed to new replies.