Home Forums Basel support forum Question – Translating theme

Question – Translating theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

Hi Team,

I found that the theme switched to ducth immediatly after installation, which is great off course, but i dont get it. I checked the the language folder on cpanel, and the .po files are empty.

If i would like to make one adjustment with loco translate do i need to translate the whole theme .po file?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, our theme doesn’t have dutch translations by default. You will need to translate it with PO file. Here is a video that demonstrates how to translate strings with Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFq1yTfWfU

Regards

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

I hear what you say, but how come it is fully translated to dutch then? I have WordPress installed in native dutch, but without the .po file is only english. And still have a look at the front end.

It is perfect ducth. How come? If you have an idea please share, it would save me tons of work.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know how is it possible. Maybe you are talking about WooCommerce plugin translation. It is possible that this plugin is fully translated to your language. Our theme is available only in English.

Regards

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

Please close ticket. issue is solved

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Question – Translating theme’ is closed to new replies.