Home Forums WoodMart support forum Quick View doesn't work

Quick View doesn't work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kleien
    Participant

Hi Team!

I am faced with a situation that when I add an elementor popup button to the short description of a product, then quick view (on Shop Page) for that particular product does not work.

So, for example, on my shop page (on my development site):
    – Product1 (Classic wooden chair) – popup button added in short description. Quick View for this product does not work
    – Product2 (Glasses) – popup button does not added in short description. Quick View for this product work perfectly.

I want to use popup button in short descriptions of products. Can you help me with this?

Hello,

It is a bug in our theme. We have fixed it on your website and this bug will be fixed in our next update.

Best Regards

kleien
    Participant

Thank you!

Can you tell me, what i need to do, to resolve the same problem on my production site?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to do this

function woodmart_get_elementor_html_blocks_array() {
    		$output = array();
    		$posts = get_posts(
    			array(
    				'posts_per_page' => 500, // phpcs:ignore
    				'post_type'      => 'cms_block',
    			)
    		);
    		$output['0'] = esc_html__( 'Select', 'xts-theme' );
    		foreach ( $posts as $post ) {
    			$output[ $post->ID ] = $post->post_title;
    		}
    		return $output;
    	}

kleien
    Participant

After added this code the site does not work at all. The message is the next: “A critical error has occurred on the site.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your website admin and FTP access so we can check. Maybe you have added the code to the wrong place or have some different error there.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)