Home Forums WoodMart support forum Redirects upon closing mobile menu

Redirects upon closing mobile menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pandora123
    Participant

Hello.

I’m having the following issue.

When i close the mobile menu (touch/click on the empty space on the side) it redirects to another website.

I’ve added the Close button following instructions i found on another topic, it works fine. But sometimes users doesn’t touch/click the button, so i would like to remove the incorrect redirect.

Could you help me?

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

It should not works in such a way.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Pandora123
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the answer.

Unfortunately, the same problem keeps happening even with all plugins deactivated and the parent theme activated.

I’m leaving my site’s credentials in the private area, i’d appreciate if you could help me.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am checking the issue on mobile and I am not redirected to any other sites when I try to close the menu https://gyazo.com/59f8a18e8a4161ee904ea75f71e10f46

Best Regards

Pandora123
    Participant

I figured it out.

I noticed that on the copyright area, i had an HTML tag (a) without closing.

Thank you for your time and patience.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)