Home Forums Basel support forum Refresh problem when I delete a product in the cart

Refresh problem when I delete a product in the cart

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

italyana
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the shopping cart,
    if, when I’m on the checkout page and I try to delete the product using the shopping cart clicking on the X button,
    first, I must click two times on the X button, to see the product deleted, and then, when I close the shopping cart popup, the checkout page doesn’t update.

Can you help me, please

Regards

Andrea

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, the problem is that this widget is displayed on the checkout page at all. We have hidden it on the cart page and had to hide on the checkout too as well as default WooCommerce theme does. We will fix it in our next theme update.

Regards

italyana
    Participant

Hi,

1 – I don’t know what’s happened but now, I didn’t change anything, the shopping cart works and if you click on X button you can delete the products. It remains the problem that the empty cart doesn’t refresh, in the last version of your theme it works like a charm.

2 – I found a big problem with Firefox, if I try to add more then 3 products in the shopping cart, it doesn’t work! I use the last version of Firefox 56.0.1

3- Last but not least there is a problem for the empty cart, now the button “return to shop” goes over the background image of the cart, so you can’t click on it. In attach you can find the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. As we described, the widget will be hidden on cart and checkout pages in the next update.

2. We just tested in FireFox and don’t see the issue you are writing about https://gyazo.com/0cc9de2de13f62460f4333a1d0ba6e26

3. Here is a CSS code to fix it. We will include it in the next update also

.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce > .cart-empty,
    .woocommerce-cart .woocommerce > .return-to-shop {
    	background-color: transparent;
    }

.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce > .cart-empty {
    	font-size: 36px;
    	letter-spacing: 1px;
    	line-height: 1.5;
    	padding: 250px 0 0px 0;
    }

.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce > .return-to-shop {
    	padding: 0;
    	line-height: 1;
    }

Regards

italyana
    Participant

1 Ok, I will wait.

2 I tried to clean the cache, delete all the temporary file in Firefox, restart my computer, but nothing for me doesn’t work, and I can’t delete all the products, can you suggest me any suggestion?

3 Thanks fixed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but as we shown on the screenshot, we are able to add more than 3 items to the cart using FireFox. Could you also check how it works with default WordPress theme?

italyana
    Participant

Realy strange, I saw your screenshot, but I don’t know why on my computer doesn’t work and before the last update, everything worked well, I’ve never had any problem with your theme, including the problem with the shopping cart.

Click the link below to see a video screen, that I did to show you what’s happening:

https://www.me1stusa.com/20171016_133003.mp4

italyana
    Participant

An update

I tried to completely reset fireworks and finally, it’s working! Thanks for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you found the solution!

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)