Home Forums WoodMart support forum regarding html blocks

regarding html blocks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

takdecor
    Participant

hi,

i have one question for you guys,

i am working on SEO but i have confusion about your theme that if i will use more HTML block for showing templates on homepage. it will effect my website rank? or should i use different elements?

Hello,

Actually, it depends on the content of the HTML Block. Adding an HTML block with some SEO content has the same effect if you add this content directly to the homepage template without an HTML block.

Best Regards.

takdecor
    Participant

i can create multiple html block which show on Homepage. SEO is all depends on content which Homepage has. Right?

does it effect on loading of page?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by takdecor.

Hello,

In general, our theme is already optimized and doesn’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use the GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Also, you can read the following Guide regarding the Performance Optimization:
    https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)