Home Forums WoodMart support forum Register form

Register form

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

triptirawat
    Participant

When i register form fill then hit register button that not redirect my account page and not send otp

i have tested new theme its working fine there

Hello,

Please make sure that you added a page and add the following code inside it.

[woocommerce_my_account]

And then Go to WooCommerce >> Settings >> Advanced.

Set My account page from there.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/1G5D5RC

Then check back.

If the problem still occurs then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

triptirawat
    Participant

it’s all right, just coming in issue register page .You can also try by registering

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the MyAccount is Woocommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

triptirawat
    Participant

there is no problem in theme , its just when we click on register button its not working properly its not asking to verify phone number and not creating an account and taking me to my account dashboard
    I tested by switching to ( theme name = Theme Freesia paid theme ) and use the registered form for its works good there but its not working in Woodmart
    its clear i can show you by switching the theme and you can check it on my page right now its not working in your theme

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, allow us to switch between themes and test how it works.

Thank you in advance

triptirawat
    Participant

I have mostly disabled the plugin, but the issue is the same

triptirawat
    Participant

Your Register button is probably not working, it does not reload the page when you hit it.
    After filling the form, when you click on the register button, it does not respond, then refresh the same page, then that dashboard appears.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep the plugins disabled and send us your admin access.

triptirawat
    Participant

ok

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme. There are still a lot of plugins installed.

triptirawat
    Participant

Can’t disable all plugins or it will affect my website. You check and tell me what to do, I will do it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)