Home Forums WoodMart support forum RELATED PRODUCTS showing always the same products

RELATED PRODUCTS showing always the same products

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pharmacy1
    Participant

Hello.
    I use the “RELATED PRODUCTS” option , in the Single Product page.
    I see there that it shows ALWAYS the SAME products under each single product.
    Is there a way to make it every time I visit the page to show different products randomly (from the same category or tags) ?

Thank you.

pharmacy1
    Participant

To be absolutely specific, it shows some of 10-12 repeated products (the same 12 of them) , while inside the category there are hundrends of them to choose.

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to show the products randomly. You can read more details here:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/product-page-options/

Best Regards.

pharmacy1
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.
    So , what is the logic that the products are chosen to display as related ?
    I mean , I know it chooses from the same category or tags , but which of them and why it chooses only 10-12 of them (the oldest in the shop) ?

Regards

Hello,

The Related Products as you know, pulls Products from the same category or tags. So, under the Theme Settings, there isn’t an option to change any sort of logic in this regard because this is the default working of the Related Products section defined by the WooCommerce itself too. You can read out here on the following link about them: https://woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/

Further, if you want to define specific Related Products, then you can edit the Products > in that go to Product Data > click on Linked Products tab > there you can define the Upsells Products which will show on the Related Products area.

Best Regards.

pharmacy1
    Participant

Yes , I know about Linked Products.
    The article you posted does not explain the logic that Woocommerce chooses (only some and almost always the same) from the related products to show.

Since it is a Woocommerce feature , I understand that you can’t do anything about it.
    Thanks for helping on this.

Best regards.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Thanks for your understanding and for contacting us.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘RELATED PRODUCTS showing always the same products’ is closed to new replies.