Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove add to cart link and hover effect

Remove add to cart link and hover effect

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

PD11
    Participant

Hey support team,

I’d like to remove the hover effect + add to cart link/button on all shop pages. The price should stay static. I’ve selected view “Icons and “add to cart” on hover” in the settings (shop/products styles)

Could you please provide some custom CSS for this? Thanks!

Peter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide your site URL so that we could provide you with custom CSS. If your site is under maintenance, please provide your site admin access in the private area

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Please see private content.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

@media (min-width: 1025px){
    body .woodmart-hover-alt.product-type-grouped:hover .swap-elements, body .woodmart-hover-alt.purchasable:hover .swap-elements {
        -webkit-transform: none;
        transform: none;
    }
    }

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thanks, almost there! On desktop it is working now, but the add to cart link is still visible on mobile en tablet. Could you please add extra CSS to remove that as well? Thanks!

Attachments:

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Tablet/Mobile:

body .woodmart-add-btn{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

That works, thanks!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I do have another question, about the filtering and sorting on the category pages. I’ve added the ‘woocommerce layered nav’ widget on the shop page and have products with attributes. However, the widget is not showing on the category pages. Also, I have a ‘filter’ button on the right side, but want to have the drop down as in the example screenshot.

Could you please take a look? Thanks!

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I’ve managed to get 1 attribute working with the layered nav, but the styling is not correct. The end got cut off and I’d like to make the text smaller and normal (not bold). Can I change that somewhere?

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

What do you mean, saying cut off?

body .woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav .with-swatch-text .layered-nav-link {
        font-weight: 400;
    }
    body .woodmart-woocommerce-layered-nav .swatches-normal .with-swatch-text .layer-term-name {
        font-size: 16px;
    }

Change the font-size as per your needs.

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you for the code, that works!

What I mean with cut off – the number of attributes are not entirely visible at the end. You see that the oval surrounding the number is cut off on the right side. I’ve attached a screenshot to explain.

And I asked about the sorting functionality with dropdown, please see my previous message.

Thanks,

P

Attachments:

Hello,

What device and what width do you view the site? I am checking and I do not see the problem:

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi,

I’m on a macbookpro 13″, chrome browser. Let me check on Windows tomorrow.

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I’ve checked on Mac and Windows and different browsers.

It is not working correctly on Mac with Chrome and Safari browser. It is working on Mac with Firefox and Windows with Chrome and Firefox. So there seems to be a bug related to operation system + browser.

Could you please check? Thanks!

Hello,

We need a little bit more time for investigation. We shall get back to you as soon as we have a result.

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Found anything to improve it? I noticed that it’s only on larger resolutions.

Also, I had this previous question –> I have a ‘filter’ button on the right side, but want to have the drop down as in the example screenshot.

Could you look into that too? Thanks!

Hello,

We have checked several times on all devices and in all browsers, we do not see the problem. Here is the screen from Mac https://gyazo.com/16b3fa04813791d6f9347f985956715f

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Ok, very strange. I’ll check with a developer.

Could you please also answer this question –> I have a ‘filter’ button on the right side (category page), but want to have the drop down as in the example screenshot.

Hello,

You can find this option in the filter widget. Please navigate to Appearance > Widgets > enter the appropriate sidebar > enter the widget and set “drop-down” in the Display type. https://prnt.sc/r57m4k

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

No I mean the filter sorting option. Please check the attached screenshot. Thanks!

Attachments:

Hello,

This default widget does not have an option to be drop-down. You can set your custom content for this widget area to get rid of it or we can provide custom CSS to remove.

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

This functionality is in your demo shop, the sorting filter with dropdown. Please check the screenshot and link:

https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/?orderby=menu_order&demo=&demo=&demo=

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, you are absolutely right. This sorting is provided by our theme in the top filters. When you enable this filter, this sorting appears by default. It cannot be as the drop-down. It can be in this format or I can provide custom CSS to hide and you will add your own widgets which could be configured as a drop-down.

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Ok, please provide custom CSS to get the same sorting filter as in the demo shop. Thanks!

Hello,

#WOODMART_Widget_Price_Filter,
    #WOODMART_Widget_Sorting{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Unfortunately, that didn’t work

Hello,

Please provide your page URL.

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Please check private content.

Hello,

Please clean your browser cache and check again https://gyazo.com/50ac8b77af60580ef72795409f85f2f6

Best Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Remove add to cart link and hover effect’ is closed to new replies.