Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove arrows Slider Revolution

Remove arrows Slider Revolution

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

HI,

I am trying to remove the arrows on the slider revolution. I set off the settings but the arrows still appear.

Find a attached a picture of what I mean.

Thank you!

Hello,

Please clean your cache. Make sure you are using the recent Slider Revolution version.

Best Regards

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Hi,

To update the latest version, slider revolution ask me for the purchase code, and as I understand I won’t need it with your theme to update it, what can I do?

Thank you.

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

You can upload and install via Dashboard > Plugins or FTP.

1. Make the full backup of your site.

2. Deactivate and delete the current version.

3. Upload the new version from your portfolio on this forum.

4. Upload and install.

Best Regards

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

Hi,
    I follow your instructions and set off the arrows again but I still seeing the arrows…
    What can I do?

Thank you!

Hello,

Check and follow the instructions: https://www.themepunch.com/slider-revolution/navigation-arrows/

If it does not work, check how the slider works on some default theme to find out if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

pati@zubidesign.com
    Participant

HI,
    I followed the instructions and discovered a curious thing.
    I can change the design and color of the arrows and activate them, but when I activate them I still seeing black arrows. So I conclude that this is not a slider setting but a Page setting or something different.

I mean, on the slider preview when I disable arrows I don’t see them, and when I activate them in white, I see the arrows with custom design in white but still seing the other arrows below.
    Do you know where could I disable these black arrows? It is maybe a problem of these theme?
    Please could you check it or provide any css code to disable them?

Thank you!

Hello,

Make the full backup of your site and check the slider on any default theme to find out if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)