Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove placeholder image for categories in Main Menu

Remove placeholder image for categories in Main Menu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

craigdutton
    Participant

How do I remove the placeholder image for categories in the main menu? I have a category that has a lot of items and don’t want images in the menu.. See attached pic.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Seems that you don’t have any images uploaded to your categories. You can do this in Dashboard -> Products -> Categories. If you don’t want to show images there at all, you need to user menu list element instead of categories in WPBakery. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWUe8wPLG2g

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

craigdutton
    Participant

Hi
    Thanks for replying to my post… The problem with the menu list option is that it can’t show how many items are in that category. Is there no way to just not have the placeholder image?

Regards

Craig

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can hide it with CSS code but it will be also hidden on all other categories elements on your website.

craigdutton
    Participant

Is it not possible that when there is no image is uploaded then show no image?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This element is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and it is how the plugin works. If there is no image uploaded, default WooCommerce placeholder is used.

craigdutton
    Participant

Ok thanks you for your time…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if you will have any extra questions.

craigdutton
    Participant

Hi
    Would you be able to give me the code to remove the placeholder images for all categories?

Thank you
    Craig

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you can use the following code

.cat-design-replace-title .category-image-wrapp {
    	display: none;
    }

body .cat-design-replace-title .hover-mask {
    	position: relative;
    }
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)