Home Forums WoodMart support forum Remove related products from cart page + same cart icon between header and shop

Remove related products from cart page + same cart icon between header and shop

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

juliette
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to remove the related products from the cart page please? I already checked the page, theme settings and widgets area but I cannot find how to do it.

Also, I chose in the header builder the bag icon for the cart. However the thumbnails icon in the shop is different, it’s a trolley (see screenshot). Is it possible to have the bag icon everywhere in the website please?

Many thanks again for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1) Please read the woocommerce documentation for help:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/related-products-up-sells-and-cross-sells/#:~:text=Up%2Dsells%20are%20products%20that,page%20underneath%20the%20product’s%20description.

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wd-add-btn-replace .add-to-cart-loop:before {
    content: “\f126”;
    }

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello again,

1/ Sorry yes this is a Woocommerce thing. I have found different lines of code to remove the cross sell products from the cart page. However none is actually working for me. The most recommended code is the following:
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_cart_collaterals', 'woocommerce_cross_sell_display');
    Do you know if there is something in the theme code that prevent this line from working?

2/ I tried it but it didn’t change the cart icon in the shop. It is still a trolley instead of a bag. Can we maybe try something else?

Thank you

Hello,

1) Sorry but we could not help with third party code snippets. This is out of our theme support scope.

2) Please replace the previous CSS with the following then check back.

.wd-add-cart-icon>a:before {
    content: “\f126”;
    }

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

1/ All right no problem, I’ll try to find another way.

2/ I am sorry but it still does not work. I updated the CSS, saved, cleared cache but it is still a trolley…

Hello,

2. Your issue has been Resolved. Please clear cache and check back.

Best Regards

juliette
    Participant

Yes all good now, thanks again Aizaz!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Remove related products from cart page + same cart icon between header and shop’ is closed to new replies.