Home Forums WoodMart support forum Reopening #107112 – Extract all font awesome icons from the theme

Reopening #107112 – Extract all font awesome icons from the theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I’d like to re-suggest again the same proposition I made earlier because I still find not good that, by default in the theme, we have 2x the same icon for 2 totally different menus.

– 1 burger icon for menu sidebar
    – 1 burger icon for widgets sidebar

This is totally misleading for users, it was already misleading for myself at the beginning! You should really consider changing the icon of the widgets sidebar by a “filter” icon because its main characteristics is not to be a “menu” but to be a “filter”. Therefore, you should frankly think about changing this icon by this one : \f0b0

Currently, as this is the only icon which I use from Font Awesome (outside of the theme default elements), I am forced to keep loading the full set of Font Awesome instead of the light version => very bad for optimization.

(https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/change-filter-icon-on-mobile-shop-page/)

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

The title given to this point is obviously wrong, I forgot to change it as I was going to write another ticket. Just look at the content of the ticket, not at its title 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. Please, keep all feature requests in this topic https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/

Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I moved it into featured request. You can close this ticket here.

THanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Reopening #107112 – Extract all font awesome icons from the theme’ is closed to new replies.