Home Forums WoodMart support forum Request For Assistance

Request For Assistance

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

ajax
    Participant

Hi WoodMart Team,

I searched through the documentation but could not find instruction on how to turn off the review section on the product page.

Therefore, may I ask how can I turn off the review section?

Thank you.

Hello,

You can find the option in the Woocommerce > Settings > Products.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your previous guidance and I managed to hide the reviews.

On the other hand, may I know how can I add spacing to the bottom of the blog page? Because I cannot edit with Elementor, so not very sure how to go about doing it.

Please provide guidance if possible. I have attached the image on the place that I would like to add spacing below.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

Additionally, may I know how do I navigate to adjust the “Mobile menu” setting as shown in the documentation? (Attached the photo below)

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

You can find the guidance hot to add or remove gaps here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/top-bottom-paddings/

You need to edit the Mobile menu element in the mobile view of the Header builder: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/header-responsive-settings/

Best Regards

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

One last thing, I am planning to launch my website soon and saw that the theme has new updates. May I know if I can just update the theme under the “theme” section? (attached the screenshot below)

Thank you.

Attachments:

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

Additionally, after trying to rollback to a certain saved backup version of the website, I am now facing this fatal error as shown in the screenshot below.

Would greatly appreciate it if you can guide on how to resolve this, as I cannot access the admin panel anymore.

Thank you.

Attachments:

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

Also, may I know how can I switch the view and layout of under “Appearance > Widgets”?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please update the theme and all the related plugins to the recent version to solve the fatal error problem, and install free Classic Widgets plugin.

Best Regards

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

I tried resolving the issue, but it seems like some of the icons are disappearing and the newsletter popup also becomes a blank white section. (Attached the screenshot below)

Unfortunately, I tried updating the theme and all the necessary plugins and still facing the same error. Please guide on how to resolve this.

Thank you.

Attachments:

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

Additionally, the font of the website seems to have changed after the error occurred.

Also, may I know how can I shift the words to beside the product image to the side instead of the bottom? (Attached the screenshots below, one with the current look and the other the desired look)

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

Sure, I have provided the login details under the private content section.

I have already backup my site. However, can I check how do I confirm the permission for plugins deactivation?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please update the WoodMart Core plugin in Appearance > Install plugins, if the problem persists, try to switch to the parent theme.

Best Regards

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

After updating the WoodMart Core, I think the contact form 7 error has been resolved.

However, as mentioned earlier, somehow the 3 columns product featured still shows the text below the image, I would prefer the text to be placed beside the image instead as previously it is located there.

Therefore, may I know how do I adjust the text to be beside the image? (Attached the screenshots below, one with the current look and the other the desired look)

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to set “List” in the Product Tabs element: https://gyazo.com/f3e433699182102fe4c51cf9c895544f

Best Regards

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

Unfortunately, I am unable to find the “List” option in the product tabs element. (attached the screenshot below)

Please advise on how to approach this “WC Products Widget”?

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check this screeen: https://gyazo.com/fd44b4f2031432235753d7de38245a9c

Best Regards

ajax
    Participant

Hi,

I think you misunderstood, I am using the “WC Products Widget” and not the “Ajax Products Tabs”, which is why I do not see the “Style” tab or the “Products layout” tab. The “Ajax Products Tabs” widget is not suitable for what I am trying to achieve. So kindly please guide on how to format the “WC Products Widget” so that the words appear at the side instead below the image.

Thank you.

Hello,

We do not have any instruction on how to configure this plugin, please contact the plugin support on this issue.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)