Home Forums WoodMart support forum require for white background for on click 3 dots on product grids

require for white background for on click 3 dots on product grids

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello there,

Can you help to set a white backgroud for a
    dropdown on click 3 dots on product grids? Please see a screenshot for calarification。

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

page: link

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. To change the background color of the load more dots you need to add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-more-desc-btn {
    background: white !important;
    }

Best Regards.

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the code, i put code in Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS. But it doesn’t work? it doesn’t change anything, please help to check, thank you very much!

Best regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You asked me to add the background white to the dots that’s why I provided you with the CSS. Please add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woodmart-hover-base .fade-in-block {
    background: white;
    }

Best Regards.

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, it works now, it’s very good! sorry for letting you misunderstood.

best regards,

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @CYCLEPRO!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘require for white background for on click 3 dots on product grids’ is closed to new replies.