Home Forums WoodMart support forum Responsiveness Issue

Responsiveness Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nasir-2290
    Participant

Hi,
    I hope this message finds you well.
    I was checking theme responsiveness on multiple devices and I found layout issue on some of the devices like iPad Air, iPad Mini, surface pro 7 and Samsung Galaxy fold. I have also attached screenshots for your understanding.
    Would you please look into this ASAP.

Thanks!
    Regards,
    Nasir

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nasir-2290
    Participant

Please sort this out. Thanks!

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

nasir-2290
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,
    I appreciate of your quick response and best customer service. I will definitely use WoodMart Theme for my other projects as well just because of your customer service.
    The issue above has been resolved but there is another thing when you scroll down there is lot of space between footer and the above content. Secondly, on Galaxy fold device you see the two shop buttons collapsing each other. If you could fix this too would be so kind of you.
    Attaching screenshots as well.
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. The gap issue has been solved for mobile only. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

2. Your issue has been solved. Please check the site after removing the browser cache. Now the buttons are showing fine on the mobile Galaxy Fold.

Best Regards.

nasir-2290
    Participant

Thanks. I have seen it is sorted now.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Responsiveness Issue’ is closed to new replies.