Home Forums WoodMart support forum Review tab not showing

Review tab not showing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

pbibek99
    Participant

Hello,
    In the product page, the review section is not showing.
    I have enabled review in woocommerce settings but the review tab is not showing. I have made all the changes in the product page theme settings

Hello,

Please enable the reviews in the Woocommerce > Settings > Products.

Best Regards

pbibek99
    Participant

I have enabled it
    https://prnt.sc/z1hc09
    https://prnt.sc/z1hdtz

but still it is not showing:
    https://prnt.sc/z1hfqk

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access and product URL that has the reviews.

Best Regards

pbibek99
    Participant

Please check the private content

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site, update the theme and all the related plugins;

Disable the options Show “verified owner” label on customer reviews and reviews can only be left by “verified owners”

If the problem remains, please check the Reviews on the Storefront theme.

Best Regards

pbibek99
    Participant

Ok the review problem is solved.

but the login popup in mobile browser still exists.
    please check the previously attached video link in private content.

i think the newsleteer popup is trying to display at first and then disappears.
    please help to solve this problem. its urgent.

the website login details are attached previously

Hello,

Login/Register is included in the mobile menu. Please describe what the problem is as the video is not clear you just narrow the window and expand it back.

Best Regards

Hello,

I am terribly sorry you are disappointed with our support. We always do our best to help and guide in the theme configuration. Woocommerce functionality (reviews/login and register) are beyond our theme support, nevertheless, we try to help in Woocommerce configuration as well.

You contacted us upon reviews issue, and solving this matter is just correct settings, in the Woocommerce > Settings > Products. Your review issue has been solved, hasn’t it?

The next problem is not clear enough. The login form is included in the mobile menu and never popups up. Your video did not clarify the problem as well. That is why I requested details.

Woodmart has a promo popup with a Newsletter form, that appears once when a user comes to the site for the first time. It is not repetitive not to be annoying for users.

Please provide more details about the problem, describe your actions step by step and what is wrong so that I could help to solve your problem.

Best Regards

pbibek99
    Participant

Hi,
    the review problem was solved but the problem was not woocommerce setting. actually, enable review option was not ticked during addition of products.

let me clear you the next problem, i am not talking about login form.
    while opening the site from mobile, at beginning a login credential suggestion is triggered for some time and automatically disappear.(as shown in video) This type of suggestion is only triggered when trying to fill any forms so in my opinion some hidden form is being loaded at initial loading of site.

On inspecting through search console, i found the following code being loaded at first. May be this could give you some clue?
    https://prnt.sc/zhps2e

Hello,

Most likely, this code does not relate to our theme at all.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Please check our demo site https://woodmart.xtemos.com/ do you see the same problem?

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have noticed the problem with the login popup on your website. It is caused by the fact that you moved our device.js file to the footer. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

@media (max-width:1024px){

.login-form-side .login.woocommerce-form,
    .login-form-side .create-account-question {
    	display:none!important
    }

.login-form-side.woodmart-login-side-opened .login.woocommerce-form,
    .login-form-side.woodmart-login-side-opened .create-account-question {
    	display:block!important
    }

}

Regards

pbibek99
    Participant

Ok thank you!
    Its solved now..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Review tab not showing’ is closed to new replies.