Home Forums WoodMart support forum Reviews tab not closing properly

Reviews tab not closing properly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

Hello,

I have found a small bug that needs to be fixed. Not sure if it is the theme or Woo. On a product page, when I click the (1 customer review) under the product title, the expected behavior if for the page to scroll tot he reviews accordeon and open it.
    This seems to occur correctly but notice the chevron next to the “Reviews” title of the accordion. It is still facing down, meaning if you click it it will open the section, but the section is already open. So if you want to close it, you click once, and the arrow changes direction pointing upward but the tab stays extended. Then you need to click again for it to come back to the down position and close the accordion…

Let me know if this is something you can fix, please. It is happening only on mobile. On desktop I have the tab layout instead of accordion so I don’t know if it is an issue if someone would select acordion.

See the attached video.
    Thank you!

P.S. I would really appreciate if the following issue would get resolved, it is screwing up my site as you can see in the vid. https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/overlay-header-blocking-content/

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

Video was too big, see attached pictures 1 thru 4

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reporting to us. This bug will be fixed in our next update this week.

Kind Regards

ahetu16@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi, this was not fixed from what I see.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom JS on document ready area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

jQuery('body').on( 'click', '.wc-tabs li a, ul.tabs li a', function( e ) {
    	e.preventDefault();
    	var $link = jQuery(this);
    	jQuery('.woodmart-accordion-title').each(function(){
    		if ( jQuery(this).attr('href') == $link.attr('href') ) {
    			jQuery(this).click();
    		}
    	});
    });
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)