Home Forums WoodMart support forum Revolution slider no longer allowing vertical swipe on mobile with latest update

Revolution slider no longer allowing vertical swipe on mobile with latest update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gilbery007
    Participant

Hello,
    Since the latest rev slider update customers have alerted me that they cannot swipe the page down on mobile.

I have tried the usual things you ask like disabling all plugins and testing etc etc and none of that works. I did revert to an old version of rev slider that I was able to find online, version 6.1.0 but that caused errors on my website so had to do a full restore.

Do you know where I can find official previous rev slider versions please so I can revert to an older version that works on mobile.

Kind regards,
    Paul

https://www.batteriesandsolar.co.uk

Hello,

This is the known issue and this is not the Theme but the Revolution Slider plugin issue,
    If you are using an outdated version of the plugin then you have to update the Revolution Slider plugin on your site and your issue will be solved.

Best Regards.

gilbery007
    Participant

Funny thing is, this is already updated to the latest version of rev slider. The problem did not occur on the previous versions hence why I asked if you know where to find older versions of rev slider that are official…

Kind regards,
    Paul

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?
    Also, be sure that you clear your browser cache before the test.

Thank you in advance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)