Home Forums WoodMart support forum Revolution slider stopped working

Revolution slider stopped working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

somogyvarigabor
    Participant

Dear Support,

I would like to get some much needed support from you.

I have created a child theme.

Today I started a new translation of the parent theme in wpcontent/language/themes/.

BUT.

When I updated the theme, the revolution slider plugin and the woodmart core, the revolution slider stopped to show altogether. (It used to work fine prior to this.)

I tried to troubleshoot but got nowhere.

Please be so kind as to have a look and advise.

Best regards,

Gabor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please restore the theme from the backup and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. I will try to update and check.

Best Regards

somogyvarigabor
    Participant

Hi, I have restored the site to its latest full backup(aug 10).
    I confrim the permission.

somogyvarigabor
    Participant

Hi, just a quick update, as the slider is still problematic, it is very slow to appear, sometimes does’t show up at all.
    On mobile it is even worse unfitunalety.
    Please advise as soon as you can.
    Best, Gabor

Hello,

We recommend translating plugins and themes with the free Loco translate plugin. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

Usually, translation does not influence the functionality of other themes and plugins.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)