Home Forums WoodMart support forum RTL customization

RTL customization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ninja
    Participant

Hi

i am very happy as a customer of WoodMart.

here i need a few guide :

– website language is set to RTL(Farsi),then adding RTL Licensed Font in typography , every thing works like a charm but Numbers are in ENG format, how to convert them?prefer using css or something manageable by child theme,
    here i restart everything after installing two plugin, one for woocommerce and one for wordpress itself, removed them since they was buggy and make high payload also unwanted change in other setting ,undesired advertising in notification and so on.

– i am going to use loco translate, for translating verb like: “About Brand” in product tabs or “Continue Reading” in homepage of cosmetics theme. but how to make this change in loco files.i have to create a new language in somewhere? loco translate currently has English and Persian languages but i wasn’t successful to find these strings.

thanks in advance and Merry Christmas to the XTEMOS Team 🙂

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by ninja.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

– website language is set to RTL(Farsi),then adding RTL Licensed Font in typography , every thing works like a charm but Numbers are in ENG format, how to convert them?prefer using css or something manageable by child theme,

You will need to recreate the content using the symbols and figures of the language you want to apply.

– i am going to use loco translate, for translating verb like: “About Brand” in product tabs or “Continue Reading” in homepage of cosmetics theme.

Our developers are working on this issue and it would be fixed in the nearest update. Meanwhile you can use Brand name as the attribute tab title, you can find this option in the Theme Settings > Brand.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)