rtl

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

meysamradman
    Participant

hi

There are problems (rtl)
    1.Problem in the menu
    Photo number (1.png)

2.The price must be before the currency
    This problem is only in the header
    Photo number (2.png)

I work with Childe
    Tell me the code you should give in the style

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

1. This menu is built with WPBakery page builder and you just need to edit it in Dashboard -> HTML Blocks and correct some margins. Edit the column with posts and remove margin left that shifts this block to the right. The same you need to do with each menu list to prevent shifting to the right.

2. But it looks correctly for us https://gyazo.com/697df980334d3ea944c02aee3e268c46

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

meysamradman
    Participant

Thank you
    Can you help me?
    I want to add a font in typography (Standard Fonts)
    In which file should I add a font to pick up there

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

This file is located in the folder woodmart\inc\third-party\options\ext\custom_typography\typography\field_typography.php.

meysamradman
    Participant

ok
    font face
    Which file do I put in?
    Is my code correct? (src:url)

@font-face{font-family:IRANSans;font-style:normal;font-weight:700;src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Bold.eot’);src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Bold.eot?#iefix’) format(’embedded-opentype’),url(‘../fonts/woff2/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Bold.woff2’) format(‘woff2’),url(‘../fonts/woff/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Bold.woff’) format(‘woff’),url(‘../fonts/ttf/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Bold.ttf’) format(‘truetype’)}@font-face{font-family:IRANSans;font-style:normal;font-weight:500;src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Medium.eot’);src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Medium.eot?#iefix’) format(’embedded-opentype’),url(‘../fonts/woff2/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Medium.woff2’) format(‘woff2’),url(‘../fonts/woff/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Medium.woff’) format(‘woff’),url(‘../fonts/ttf/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Medium.ttf’) format(‘truetype’)}@font-face{font-family:IRANSans;font-style:normal;font-weight:300;src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Light.eot’);src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Light.eot?#iefix’) format(’embedded-opentype’),url(‘../fonts/woff2/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Light.woff2’) format(‘woff2’),url(‘../fonts/woff/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Light.woff’) format(‘woff’),url(‘../fonts/ttf/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_Light.ttf’) format(‘truetype’)}@font-face{font-family:IRANSans;font-style:normal;font-weight:200;src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_UltraLight.eot’);src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_UltraLight.eot?#iefix’) format(’embedded-opentype’),url(‘../fonts/woff2/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_UltraLight.woff2’) format(‘woff2’),url(‘../fonts/woff/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_UltraLight.woff’) format(‘woff’),url(‘../fonts/ttf/IRANSansWeb(FaNum)_UltraLight.ttf’) format(‘truetype’)}@font-face{font-family:IRANSans;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum).eot’);src:url(‘../fonts/eot/IRANSansWeb(FaNum).eot?#iefix’) format(’embedded-opentype’),url(‘../fonts/woff2/IRANSansWeb(FaNum).woff2’) format(‘woff2’),url(‘../fonts/woff/IRANSansWeb(FaNum).woff’) format(‘woff’),url(‘../fonts/ttf/IRANSansWeb(FaNum).ttf’) format(‘truetype’)}

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a topic with a similar question that should help you https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/change-theme-font/

meysamradman
    Participant

Thank you
    You are the best

I wanted to be in the header
    Add a telegram (social profiles)
    What should I do for this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can simply put your telegram link to some social profile that you are not using in Theme Settings -> Social buttons and replace its icon with a custom CSS code. For example set it for Pinterest link and use this CSS code

body .fa-pinterest:before {
       content: “\f2c6”;
    }

Regards

meysamradman
    Participant

Thank you very much

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘rtl’ is closed to new replies.