Home Forums Basel support forum Same problem as it was

Same problem as it was

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hey my SUPER best support in the world, 😏

here I am again and I have the same problem that has already been solved – SORRY !!! I don’t know why the problem is back, maybe the theme got an update or WordPress ….. no idea …

Following situation:

In the theme I set that the header should be over the content. It works wonderfully everywhere only on the blog page (at my page it calls essay) okay there is ‘again’ everything behind the header and of course that looks stupid. We solved the problem and inserted the following into CSS:

.blog-post-loop.post-single-page .entry-title {
    margin-top: 60px! important;
    }

.single-post .site-content {
    margin-top: 100px;
    }

On the post page it is still okay just only on the overview page the problem is back and the post photos are behind the header.

UNFORTUNATELY, our second adaptation is partly gone, too: 😭

We made the blog as clean as possible, that looked AWESOME !!!! I was sooooooooo happy with it!!! We have made the following invisible: Author, date, category, etc. In the end only the photo of the post was shown and the title was over the respective photo. It is no longer the way it was.

Now most of it is still gone, BUT now it shows ‘Read more’ (under the post), the titles are 90% gonen but at one post is a part of the title visible, but now UNDER the post ….. 😱

We added the following at the time:

.basel-dark .type-post .entry-meta li.meta-author {
    display: none;
    }

.blog-design-mask .meta-post-categories,
    .blog-post-loop.has-post-thumbnail .post-date {
    }

.blog-design-masonry .meta-post-categories {
    }

I hope you can fix it again. MANY LOVES THANKS for the great help !! You all do a SUPER GOOD job. It’s all just a tiny little thing…. I hope…. !!!

Thanks. Have a good evening
    Aaron

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Here is the photo of the content behind de header

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Oh jesus!!! Ones more….

Photo of the content behind de header

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Okay, and now the photo of the overview page of the blog, with partially the title.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please restore the site from the backup, export the theme settings and then update the theme again, upload your current theme settings.

1. Navigate to the Theme Settings > Export/Import > Download the file.

2. Move all CSS code to the Theme Setting > Custom CSS.

3. Update the theme and Navigate to the Theme Settings > Export/Import > copy-paste the content from the file you have exported.

Alternatively, you can view all the topics in your profile and go through all the steps suggested to restore the settings.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Heeeey,

thank you for your fast response.

Okay, I updated the theme and imported the settings but nothing changed. 😭
    Please, I need an other idea.

If you like you could also take a look into it??

Thanks,
    Aaron

Hello,

Please read and follow all the suggestions in the previous topics to restore the lost features.

Best Regards

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi,

I am sorry, but I did all what I could do… 🥺

—I have no backup??? — Please restore the site from the backup,
    —DONE— export the theme settings and then update the theme again,
    —DONE— upload your current theme settings.

—DONE— 1. Navigate to the Theme Settings > Export/Import > Download the file.

—DONE— 2. Move all CSS code to the Theme Setting > Custom CSS.

—DONE— 3. Update the theme and Navigate to the Theme Settings > Export/Import > copy-paste the content from the file you have exported.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

I could delete the theme and install it new. Would that help???

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

One addition information:

When I delete:

.blog-design-masonry .meta-post-categories {
    display:none;
    }

Then the title is visible again but the category too. Is here a way to hide ONLE the category???

Thanks,
    Aaron 🌷

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

Hi again,

I fixed all the problems by myself 🥳

I switched off the global setting ‘Header above content’. This function is somehow immature. At the blog and such special pages as 404, search results, etc. it is not always nice, especially on the mobile pages. … I have activated it separately for each desired page, that works well. 👍

I also solved the problem with the blog with the title view, by simply selecting the ‘Mask on image’ view, now the category is still gone, but the title is back. 🤗

I also solved the problem in the blog with the ‘read more’ button by simply selecting ‘Full content’ on the blog.

It was a hard 3-day ride now, but I did it. Yes, sometimes I can also solve problems through detours, but yes 😅

I wish you a pleasant week. If you have the same calendar as we do in Europe, then I wish you a happy change to the new year !!! A lot of love, health and joy.

🍾 🎇 🎆 🥂
    All the best
    Aaron

Hello,

Thank you very much for your warm wishes! Yes, we are in Europ and we shall celebrate Happy New Year. We wish you all the best incoming year. Let all your dreams come true.

If you have any unsolved issues in your site, advise which ones. As I understand you have solved all.

Happy New Year!

Orx und Vinn
    Participant

😘

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Same problem as it was’ is closed to new replies.