Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search bar/Cart product missing weight

Search bar/Cart product missing weight

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, we are having a problem where when something is searched up on the search bar, the search page loads the product but it gives multiple error messages saying that “product xxxx is missing weight. aborting”. But all of our products do have a weight assigned to them. the same message appears sometimes in the cart section when you remove a product from the cart, or when you make the cart empty. Could we get some help with this? we are willing to pay a developer from xtemos/woodmart to help us resolve this issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site will be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

I will get back to you soon, i will first make a back up of my website, what is your email so that i can create a admin user for you

Hello,

Yes, sure.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Hello, my apologies for the late reply, the website has been backed up, what is the next step in this process, may I have your email so that I can grant you admin access?

Hello,

I have tried to find a product, and I could not be able to reproduce the problem.

Could you give step-by-step actions, and key works to test?

You provided a password to the home page, please provide the site admin access.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)