Home Forums WoodMart support forum Search bar dont show up any results

Search bar dont show up any results

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Thyla
    Participant

Hi. I recently installed the theme wooodmart.

I used search bars before without any problem, but not only is not the one with with woodmart not showing any products, the old search plugins dont work.
    I tried to deactivate all unesassery addons, change demo mode, but no luck.
    Any idea what could have happend to make this happend after installing the theme?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thyla
    Participant

Okey i fixed it, i needed to run the index in the plugin relevanssi

I have another problem tough, i dont figure out how to change the coolor in the shopping cart dropdown or sidemenu, i changed all coolors in the “STYLES AND COLORS” but nothing changed there.
    Also the right sidemenu seem to miss a bit of its leftside like the buttons has spacing on right side but not on left

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are Glad that you manage to solve one of your issues yourself. You are Great!!!

Please Go to Elementor >> Settings >> Integrations and disable the option as in the screenshot.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/ec41e2407e93c2b0840367c184ee7e86

If the issue with the sidebar still occurs then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Thyla
    Participant

Thanks!
    Now they changed coolor to something else and layout got fixed, but i dont find where to change spesific coolors for the checkout cart widget, can you show me? 🙂

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

To change the background of the buttons in the cart try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-mini-cart__buttons .btn-cart {
        background-color: green;
    }

.woocommerce-mini-cart__buttons .checkout {
        background-color: red;
    }

Best Regards

Thyla
    Participant

Thanks so much!
    Very good theme, im happy with my purches 🙂

Most Welcome 🙂

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day 🙂

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Search bar dont show up any results’ is closed to new replies.