Home Forums WoodMart support forum search page

search page

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

sushmaha
    Participant

Search page not showing sidebar, and the layout is different from shop page. I would like search page layout to be exactly same as shop page layout but can’t find way to edit page and make changes. Also, i want 4 column layout too(same as shop page). plz suggest.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

By default, the search page should be the same as the shop page

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

Hi Please find my details as requested. All plugins are deactivated.Thanks

Hello,

Please update the Woocommerce and if you see the message to update the database, update it.

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

Done, both updates…woocommerce and database but still same.Thanks

Hello,

Please check the issue on the free Storefront theme to find out if our theme causes the problem. Seems the Woocommerce templates are damaged.

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

But i have updated woocommerce with latest update so obviously shouldn’t be having any issues now?

Hello,

Yes, update the Woocommerce and check.

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

Hi,
    The search page is still not showing right format. please suggest what needs to be done.
    Also, sort by price is not sorting as expected…prices still are displayed randomly.

Thanks
    Sushma

Hello,

Please update WordPress and Woocommerce and check again.

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.

I updated both versions and still the same. no change with search results page and sorting. plz look into it.

Thanks
    Sushma

Hello,

You have customized the theme files. You need to reinstall the theme
    Activate the license to see notifications on updates and update the theme. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

Hi, followed your instructions. Search page i think i know the fix but sorting by price is not working properly even in standard woodmart theme. plz check. I kept the actual theme active.

Thanks
    Sushma

Hello,

I am checking the shopping page and do not see any sidebars with the price filters. Please clarify.

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

Hi, Yes thats because i have deactivated all plugins.

Thanks
    Sushma

Hello,

Have you installed the theme?

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

Yes, i’m using woodmart theme as you can see on page. I did not customise any of pages. Only woocommerce and theme related plugins are active so nothing can be a conflict for the theme to funtion properly.

http://gogetmobi.com

Thanks
    Sushma

Hello,

Your search page is working properly now. You need to configure your site. Here is our theme documentation https://xtemos.com/documentation/woodmart/

You can apply the ready templates for your pages https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/templates-library/

You need to configure a sidebar in the Theme settings > Shop > Title and Sidebar and then add filter widgets to the sidebar in Appearance > Widgets > Shop page widget area

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Hope i’m clear with my question or issue i’m facing?
    Sorting by price is not working even if standard/basic theme…can i know why please?

Sidebar is not an issue so don’t worry about that. I’m concerned about sorting by price.

Thanks
    Sushma

sushmaha
    Participant

hi, i’m talking about the sorting dropdown above products(sort by price – asc and desc) both are not working as they should.

Thanks
    Sushma

Hello,

If you tested on the default theme and it still does not work, it means our theme does not cause the problem.

Perhaps Woocommerce is installed incorrectly. If you customized Woocommerce remove all the customization.

Best Regards

sushmaha
    Participant

Hi,

I haven’t made any changes to woocommerce files in the actual plugin… Copied to my thrme then made changes.

Now as have reset the theme… That should not be the case of currupted woocommerce?

Thanks
    Sushma

Hello,

It may be caused by wrong Woocommerce installation or customization. If you see the same on the other theme, our theme does not influence, try to backup all your concern and reinstall all.

Best Regards

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)