Home Forums WoodMart support forum Searchbar results to display "price low to high" and not by "Relevance"

Searchbar results to display "price low to high" and not by "Relevance"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

richard@jhnet.co.za
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to have the searchbar results to display “price low to high” and not by “Relevance”?

If yes, how can I change it to sort by “price low to high” by default?

Thanks!
    Derick Carlson
    derickc@jhnet.co.za

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

The default sorting in woocommerce functionality. You can find the woocommerce settings under Appearance >> Customize >> Woocommerce >> Product Catalog.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/e0ad933a79da5b1ef8c203e9618eb322

Best Regards

richard@jhnet.co.za
    Participant

Hi Aizaz, thank you for getting back to me.

I want to change the sort default for the SEARCH RESULT PAGES from RELEVANCE to PRICE LOW TO HIGH.(I don’t see an option for this in the screenshot or reply you sent)

You’ll notice that’s also why I highlighted the search bar and address bar on the screenshot in yellow.

For example:
    if I select a product category in the sidebar of the shop page it shows the product results listed from price low to high(which is correct and has been set the way you showed).

If I select that same product category in the search bar the results show that same category results but listed in “relevance”.

Will you please advise if it’s possible to have the PRODUCT SEARCH RESULTS listed from price low to high?

Thank you
    Derick Carlson

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because the default sorting is the WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence it.

Best Regard.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)