Home Forums Basel support forum Selection of 2 attributes in variable product with more than 22 variations

Selection of 2 attributes in variable product with more than 22 variations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Estefania
    Participant

Hi guys!
    I have a new and important question.
    I will try to explain my best.
    I have a variable product, a ring with 2 selectable attributes.
    I have 18 variations for each attribute, but we do not want all combinations.
    I only need each first attribute with 5 second attribute.

Ok, then, my problem is:
    In the first testing product, I have created 22 variations. In front end, when I select the first attribute, it is shown only the possible combinations with it.
    In the second testing product, I have created 32 variations. In front end, when I select the first attribute, it is shown all the possibilities to choose, even those there are no combination, so I get a message: Sorry, no products matched your selection. Please choose a different combination.

What I have to do in order to have the second kind of selection in case os products with a lot of combinations?

I show you products page in private.

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Estefanía.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the detailed explanation but variable products and variations functionality don’t depend on our theme. It is WooCommerce plugin features and we don’t have any instruction to resolve this since it is not theme related.

If you think that it is a theme bug or issue so try to switch to default WP theme and compare how variations work there.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Estefania
    Participant

HI!
    It is true!
    I have checked the issue at beta-site with another theme and the problem is still there.
    I will contact to woo commerce guys…
    Thanks a lot!!!!
    Estefanía.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Selection of 2 attributes in variable product with more than 22 variations’ is closed to new replies.