Home Forums WoodMart support forum Separate tabs for each product

Separate tabs for each product

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

CC
    Participant

Hello, good afternoon. There is the possibility of showing the tabs to be filled with special characteristics for each product or other aspects only for that product in the product tab.
    I attached an image so you can see where I would like it to be.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Login to your WordPress admin area and navigate to “Products” -> “All Products”.

Select the product for which you want to add special characteristics or aspects.
    Scroll down to the “Product Data” section and click on the “Attributes” tab.
    Click on the “Custom product attribute” button to add a new attribute.
    Enter a name for the attribute, such as “Special Characteristics”.
    In the “Value(s)” field, enter the specific characteristics or aspects for the product, separating them with a pipe symbol (|).

Save the changes to update the product.

If You have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

CC
    Participant

Sorry, that is not what we need, what we want is to create two new tab tabs, which are aligned to the description tab. attached image.
    Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting -> Single Product -> Tabs -> In the Additional tabs section here are three additional tabs:
    https://ibb.co/vYHFK0X.

Best Regards.

CC
    Participant

I have done that and it is not shown in the possibility of adding content in the product because I do not see the Tabs

Attachments:

Hello,

These Additional tabs are shown on the single product page look like here:
    https://ibb.co/dLLv5JK.

The screenshot that you have sent me is a product data. By default, the Data Source is set to WooCommerce, which means that the products will be sourced from your WooCommerce store.

Sorry but it is not possible to add custom source options. It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

CC
    Participant

ok, thanks

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Separate tabs for each product’ is closed to new replies.