Home Forums WoodMart support forum Several issues on back end

Several issues on back end

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Zoi Ts
    Participant

Hello and have a good day!
    I’m facing several issues I need your help for….
    1. The brands section on header is working in the backend is working normally, but when I’m on the back end and tab it the link doesn’t work.
    2. In safari explorer most of the changes I’ve made are non visible, such as the brand logos in the section by brand.
    3. We need you to remove the debugging code you used the previous time we needed your help because it causes php problems.
    4. In the sections “αγαπημένα” on the mobile version (check the screenshot) the two banners on the right side are non vivsible, something that happened suddenly too.
    5. Also, we need you to add a code or css, cause we need the regular price not to be visible in the front end to the visitors, but only in the back end to us. The visitors should only see the sale price.
    6. Plus, we need a code to hide the sale badge icon from all the shop pages.

Best regards.

Hello,

01. The brand menu on the top bar is working fine. Check the menu again.

02. Upload the brand image from Products > Attributes > Edit Brand Attribute > configure term and upload the image swatch.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

03. Can you please share some screenshots of this issue for better understanding?

04. You have forgot to attach the screenshot.

05. Try to add following custom css code in Theme Settings > Global custom css:

.price>del>span:nth-child(1)   {
            display: none !important;
        }

06. Try to add following custom css code in Theme Settings > Global custom css:

.product-label.onsale {
    display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

Zoi Ts
    Participant

Hello again and thanks for your answer!
    01. The issue 1 is solved by us, we did it yesterday but thank you!
    02. For the issue 2 I’ve attached the screenshot, the round icons with the logos are not visvible in safari.
    03. For the issue 3 we had a message that was appeared in the backend (staging path screenshot) but we downloaded the php and disappeared.
    04. For the issue I also shared the screenshot, those two banners are non visible on mobile version of the staging site.

We’ ll try the css you proposed for issues 5 & 6 and let you know if they borh worked, ok?

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you. Also change parent theme to child theme.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Zoi Ts
    Participant

To be honest it’s very stressful to do so all the time because it’s not really helpful.
    Also, the child theme is activated and not the parent theme, so I guess the last answer is a little bit general and not helping that much….

Could you tell us if it’s something than can be fixed with a patch maybe or smth else and not always deactivating plugins?

Best regards.

Hello,

04. Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site.

05. Please add the following code to the child theme functions. This also will be fixed in the next theme update

function woodmart_get_any_svg( $file, $id = false ) {
    		$content = function_exists( 'woodmart_get_svg' ) ? woodmart_get_svg( $file ) : '';
    		$start_tag = '<svg';
    		// Strip doctype
    		$position = strpos($content, $start_tag);
    		$content = substr($content, $position);

return $content;
    	}

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)