Home Forums WoodMart support forum Several RTL bug s

Several RTL bug s

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rakan
    Participant

Hi guys I’m using the theme in RTL. However there is a very annoying bug. The menu that has “Home | Blog … etc” is aligned to the left, instead to the right.

Also a second issue is that all images are blurry and I also see some weird effects on the images. If you hover over the fashion category, you’ll see some weird renderings as well as the images aren’t shown unblurry like in the demo page.

rakan
    Participant

Hi I managed to solve the header alignment issue 🙂

second issue is pending tho 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Yes, all our dummy content images are blurred so you just need to replace them with your real images.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

rakan
    Participant

Thanks a for the quick feedback. One more question; after installing the theme, the site feels very heavy and slow, although I have pretty decent specs for the VM I’m running the site on (4 CPUs, 8GBs). Why is that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)