Home Forums WoodMart support forum shipped opinion on woocommerce

shipped opinion on woocommerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mehmet.kara3447
    Participant

Hello

After customers place an order, they want to check if their orders have been shipped. however there is no option for shipped – only ‘completed’, ‘preparing’, ‘cancelled’ and ‘draft’ . how can ı add the option for shipped? ı will set it manually.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Order Tracking Form is a WooCommerce functionality allowing buyers to see the order processing progress.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/order-tracking-form/

Best Regards.

mehmet.kara3447
    Participant

I don’t want to add element

I want it as a code, I want to select ‘shipped’ as an option from the orders section.

Thank you.

Hello,

The tracking order is the Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence it. You do not need any additional plugins this function reflects the status of the current orders if any.

You need to have current orders in Woocommerce > Orders, check their status, and then change the status and check again.

Best Regards

mehmet.kara3447
    Participant

“I just want to add “shipped” option. I dont want to add any element. I want to choose shipped option on the dashbroad when I shipped the products. I want to manually not automatic”

Hello,

As I have already told you, the tracking order is the Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence it. You do not need any additional plugins this function reflects the status of the current orders if any.

Hope you can understand our limitations!

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)