Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shipping does not updating when update billing address

Shipping does not updating when update billing address

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

imagen361
    Participant

In this site, nauticagmus.com, Shipping does not updating when update billing address.

For instance, Venezuela has free shipping and Colombia has a $240 shipping costo for any address.

When you update Country billing address, the shipping costo does not change.

I did some test using storefront default theme for woocommerce and the shipping cost update correctly after every country billing address change

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

imagen361
    Participant

All the 3rd party plugins are deactivated (see attach)

The issue still happens.

Please, fix the issue.

Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working. Please provide the correct details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

imagen361
    Participant

Sorry, try with this one that I sending to You un the prĂ­vate contento of this reply.

I update the username (it was wrong)

Regards

Hello,

I have activated the storefront theme and the issue is the same as you mentioned.

Please provide a relevant screenshot with the behaviour of the Shipping with both the Themes. To check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

imagen361
    Participant

Hi,

Here you have a video where you can see the behaviour: https://www.screencast.com/t/ujFjnJxSS

When you set woodmart and change country between Venezuela (whatever estate you use) to Colombia (whatever Province you use), you can there is not change in shipping charge amount

But when you set storefront theme, and do the same, changing country from Venezuela (whatever estate you use) to Colombia (whatever Province you use), you can see how the shipping charge amount change from $0 to $240.

That is because we set $0 to Venezuela ad $240 to Colombia in woocommerce shipping rates.

That is the issue.

It is cristal clear the issue is with woodmart.

Please, fix your issue.

Hello,

Please activate the parent theme then check back. Because you have added Custom Code to your Child theme.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)