Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shipping sorting options?

Shipping sorting options?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

skatermanbob
    Participant

Thanks for the great theme! I was wondering if its possible to put the local pickup option last in the shipping list on the checkout page? Thanks again!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Shipping options list is generated by WooCommerce and you may need to customize its files to achieve this. Here is an article that should help you https://www.xadapter.com/code-snippet-rearrange-shipping-methods-cart-page/

Regards

skatermanbob
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt response. I followed the tutorial and changed the ids to reflect what I have on my site, but it is still not sorting correctly. I lose all the shipping options except the “local pickup” which I’ve renamed “Collect”. I’ve inspected the radial buttons to obtain their IDs and added it to the array list. I’ve attached my code for reference.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but your question requires additional code customization work that is out of our theme support scope according to Envato Support Policy https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Regards

skatermanbob
    Participant

That is the code that you supplied with the link. I just added it for reference to the IDs of the shipping method just in case you might need them. Is that still outside your terms and conditions?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just sent you an example how it may be possible in order to give you some tip, but that instruction is not related to our theme. This functionality is a part of WooCommerce plugin and that is why we can’t provide you a support for its code customization.

skatermanbob
    Participant

I understand. Either way, thanks for the suggestions!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shipping sorting options?’ is closed to new replies.