Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop and product pages not displaying properly

Shop and product pages not displaying properly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Argyll Digital
    Participant

Hello – I have installed the dummy data and apart from edit some CMS pages, haven’t really changed many settings. However, the shop page and the product pages aren’t displaying quite the way they should – I don’t have a sidebar, or much of anything for that matter on the main shop page – and the images are displaying in a strange manner. The product pages are pretty broken layout-wise too – can someone please take a look?

Argyll Digital
    Participant

ps. Chrome console is telling me that owl carousel file is missing, which might explain the product images being broken.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If still the issue will not solved, then please keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and tell me I will check it further.

Best Regards

Argyll Digital
    Participant

Hello, I have tried the above and there’s no difference – plugins are currently disabled. Can you look please?

Hello,

Please elaborate the issues you are facing with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)