Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop filters

shop filters

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

katarasg
    Participant

I add shop filters via appearance =>widgets=> shop filters and add filters with WOODMART WOOCOMMERCE LAYERED NAV with the attributes but the filters not appearing.So i found that if i opoen woocommerce folder=>Regenerate the product attributes lookup table the filters is visible but for a litle time and then appears again.What i must do

Hello,

Please try to clear the cache and check how it works. I have checked the settings it should work, if the problem remains let us know our developers would take a deeper look.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

katarasg
    Participant

I have cleared lot of times cache in wp rocket but the problem disappearing for couple of hours and then was still there.Can you tell me what did you do.I m nervous what will be happen if my support in 6 months and want to solve same issue!!

katarasg
    Participant

I have cleared lot of times cache in wp rocket but the problem disappearing for couple of hours and then was still there.Can you tell me what did you do.I m nervous what will be happen if my support in 6 months and want to solve same issue!!Another thing is that the filters is viewable but freezed!!!Please check

Hello,

Disable the cache plugins for a couple of days and check how it works.

Best Regards

katarasg
    Participant

Ok…if the cache plugin filters works.Can i site with woodmart run with no cache plugin.Please give me solution.

Hello,

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

katarasg
    Participant

Hello.Please give me the solution .Write down what you havce done and the filters are appearing.Ii is the second time i bought support from themeforest and i dont want to buy again for the same reason.Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable the “Table usage” option in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Advanced and test how it works. It will work with the cache plugin as well.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)