Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop layout

Shop layout

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

Shop layout

Hello,

I’m a little stuck, because in the product layout, I want to exclude categories and attributes, except despite several conditional settings, it still displays all the products in the store and not what I excluded

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please provide the page URL and list of categories and attributes you want to exclude.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello ,

Attached in the private area are the login credentials

Thanks .

Hello,

I am checking the shop page and I see the attributes only.

WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav widget allows settings for the categories where you want to show this or that attribute. https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

If you use Woocommerce Product category widget it does not allow to exclude the category, the only option is to exclude the empty categories.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback, I have read the documentation. So if I understand correctly we can make scenarios with attributes but we can’t categorize, it’s a shame. Indeed, if we can sort attributes, we could very well sort categories, a bit like ajax products with the list of identifiers where we choose the selected products, in fact this pushes us to take an additional plugin which moreover can create conflicts .. Which filter plugin by category, is it compatible with Woodmart?

Sorting only attributes, at the user experience level, is too limited, the user would like to find the product category relating to the product and not all the products in the selected category, it is therefore necessary to remove product categories to improve the experience user .

Hello,

The functionality I have described is the WoodMart integrated functionality, you can use it would work.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve been watching for 2 days, I’m doing tests and I can’t sort an attribute without it transferring me to the shop page

Example I am on the HOME page

I put one filter attribute per dimension.

by clicking on the filter, it makes me switch to the shop page.

On the console, I try to see the line of code transferring the category, I did not find any answer elements.

Hello,

Yes, when you sort out the attributes, the results are shown on the shop page, this is the way the Woocommerce works, and WoodMart theme does not influence that as well as any other WordPress theme.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

Ok I understand guys

I’m talking about filters, being clearer:

– I have a page that I call Html Programming when I sort the formatting language attribute or by price filter or by popularity, I should not arrive on the CamelCase Programming Page?

This is where I tell myself that there is something I don’t understand, the filter and other acts on the page and not on the rest, they are all shop pages, there is only the layout changing page.

Hello,

Please provide step-by-step actions with URL of what you filter and where and where you get so that we could reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback,

The product filter widget, I thought it only acted on the page in question, and in fact this filter is not only displayed on the product category but that of the general store.

Hello,

The Woocommerce filter widget works only on the shop and product category pages.

Custom filters WoodMart can be inserted in any place of the site: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-create-filters-form/

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)