Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop page and filter

shop page and filter

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

dhyanidiamants
    Participant

If I am not logged in, the shop page should display:
    Great things are on the horizon
    Something big is brewing! Our store is in the works and will be launching soon!

I want to add a list of child categories. For example, in the Diamond category, there are two child categories:

Style
    Shape
    In the Style category, there are many child categories.
    The same applies to the Shape category.

How do I achieve this?

Hello,

Try to disable the maintenance mode in WooCommerce Settings > Site visibility and check the issue.

Best Regards.

dhyanidiamants
    Participant

Thanks solve about the shop page.
    But what about the filters?

Hello,

You can add the filters from Appearance > Widgets > Add the filters in the shop page widget area.
    Follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/widgets-and-sidebars/

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

dhyanidiamants
    Participant

I want it to be exactly like the PFA in the product’s child-child category, with the category image.
    1. Diamond-style-halo,hidden halo etc category
    2. Diamond-shape-round,oval etc category

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Add the Products Categories widget in the shop filters area and check the issue.

Best Regards.

dhyanidiamants
    Participant

I appreciate your quick answer but I really don’t understand what issue to ask me to check out.
    I just want display child of child category with image.

Is that possible or not

Hello

You cannot use the category image in the filter area. You can add the images in the category. Try to use the Theme’s Layout Builder you can create Custom Layouts for WooCommerce pages like Shop, Category, Single Product page, Cart, and Checkouts. So, you can use that to create your own custom layouts for archive pages and use the Product Category widget.

Further, you can read more about the Layout Builder here:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/woodmart-woocommerce-layout-builder/

Best Regards.

dhyanidiamants
    Participant

I dont want change layout just add category image with category name as a tooltip in filter are only.

another issue with connect with instagram connection with API

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

dhyanidiamants
    Participant

Could you tell me the /woodmart/inc/integrations/woocommerce/template-tags.php can i put it in child theme?

Hello,

You can copy the complete function and paste it in your child themes functions.php file and modify it as you require. All the customizations made in the theme files are at your own risk

Best Regards.

dhyanidiamants
    Participant

public function start_el( &$output, $cat, $depth = 0, $args = array(), $current_object_id = 0 ) {
    $output .= ‘<li class=”cat-item cat-item-‘ . $cat->term_id;

if ( $args[‘current_category’] == $cat->term_id ) {
    $output .= ‘ current-cat’;
    }

if ( $args[‘has_children’] && $args[‘hierarchical’] ) {
    $output .= ‘ cat-parent’;
    }

if ( $args[‘current_category_ancestors’] && $args[‘current_category’] && in_array( $cat->term_id, $args[‘current_category_ancestors’] ) ) {
    $output .= ‘ current-cat-parent’;
    }
    $thumbnail_shape = get_term_meta( $cat->term_id, ‘thumbnail_id’, true );
    $thumbnail_style = get_term_meta( $cat->term_id, ‘category_icon_alt’, true );
    // echo ‘

';
     			// print_r($thumbnail_style['id']);
     			// echo '

‘;

if ($thumbnail_style[‘id’]) {
    $cat_image .= woodmart_otf_get_image_html($thumbnail_style[‘id’], ‘woocommerce_thumbnail’, array(‘custom_size’ => ‘thumbnail’));
    } else if ($thumbnail_shape) {
    $cat_image .= woodmart_otf_get_image_html($thumbnail_shape, ‘woocommerce_thumbnail’, array(‘custom_size’ => ‘thumbnail’));
    }
    $output .= ‘”>term_id, $this->tree_type ) . ‘”>’ . ‘<span class=”filetr_cat_img”>’.$cat_image .”.$cat->name . ‘</span>‘;

if ( $args[‘show_count’] ) {
    $output .= ‘ <span class=”count”>’ . $cat->count . ‘</span>’;
    }
    }

Hello,

Sorry to say it requires customization and beyond our support policy. Additional code customizations are out of our theme support scope.

Best Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)