Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop page | Product Buttons appears differently

Shop page | Product Buttons appears differently

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Satham
    Participant

Hello Team,
    I am having an issue with Shop page | Product Buttons as it appears differently . We made some changes in CSS and made the outline buttons and its working fine . But I have to reload the page two times then only it appears properly as outline button or it appears like normal button as black background . Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

These issues are mostly related to Cache being the cause.

So, could you please once try deactivating any sort of Cache plugin enabled on your Site and then check back the concern again after completely clearing browser and server cache.

If the issue still persists, then once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Satham
    Participant

Hello team,
    Thanks for the response . I have deactivated other plugins and tried still the same issue. can you please check. Since we have the backup you can check and fix this issue asap. thanks in advance.

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry to say but your WoodMart Theme and WoodMart Core plugin isn’t updated to the latest version. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35.

Can you please once try to update your WoodMart theme and Core plugin to the latest version by following the given Theme’s Documentation link: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/ and then check back the issue again on your Site.

Best Regards

Satham
    Participant

Hello team,
    As mentioned , I have updated theme version and core plugin But Still the same issue. Please check.

Thanks

Satham
    Participant

Hello team,
    After updating the theme .I am getting the alignment issue on product page on tabs

thanks
    satham.

Attachments:

Hello,

The Custom CSS area of your Site seems to be empty right now, so we can’t seem to find the change that you referencing has been added on your Site by you related to the Buttons color changing.

Regarding changing the Add to Cart button color, you don’t need to use the Custom CSS. You can navigate to Dashboard > Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Buttons > Shop Buttons > there you can find the options related to color changing. We have updated them accordingly as you wanted: https://snipboard.io/nXD2VA.jpg

This is the preview on your Site now after applying the change: https://snipboard.io/SoFpKj.jpg

Now, you don’t need to refresh two times to see the change. It is appearing in the first place.

Regarding the Tabs alignment issue, the thing was under the Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS > you had some CSS applied related to it which was causing this conflict. So, we comment-out that CSS and now the Tabs appear fine: https://snipboard.io/ymn91N.jpg

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

Satham
    Participant

Thank for so much for the solution .much appreciated. I have a doubt about social media share button on the theme.I can’t find instagram share button in the settings. Please find the attached image

Attachments:

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now for the Social Media Share buttons right now, Instagram isn’t available.

Although, for Social profile links it is available to use.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)