Home Forums WoodMart support forum Shop page shows excluding tax price range.

Shop page shows excluding tax price range.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lezdotechmed
    Participant

Hi there,

We would like to show inclusive of tax price in the shop page and exclusive of tax price with the tax amount in cart/check-out page. So far it was worked well but after wordpress & woodmart theme updation, shop page now showing excluded tax price amount for Guest Users and inclusive of tax price for logged in customers.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

lezdotechmed
    Participant

I’ve checked with the Twenty theme, same issues found there. But now our website has broken, home page & shop page messed up.

When I’m logged in as a Customer/Admin, the site working fine without any issues. It might be from Woodmart theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What exactly is wrong with your home page? Could you please attach a screenshot? Also, disable all external plugins and remove all the customizations made in theme files and custom CSS.

lezdotechmed
    Participant

Hello Artem,

The home page layout has changed & widgets have gone away on shop page. And see the Signup button in the footer area. Please check the URL. I’ve attached the screenshot as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem may occur when you switch between themes in Appearance -> Themes is that widgets may lose their positions. It is a WordPress behavior and we are not able to fix this in our theme scope. Now, you need to go to Appearance -> Widgets and move all widgets to appropriate positions.
    As a workaround, you can backup your widgets configurations using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/

Regards

lezdotechmed
    Participant

I’ve fixed the “price display including tax” issue. It is not related to the theme, it’s because of Woocommerce setting.

I’ve changed the “Default customer location to Geolocate (with caching support)” in woocommerce general settings. Now the shop displays the inclusive of tax price.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out. Contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)