Home Forums WoodMart support forum SHOP PAGE TITLE

SHOP PAGE TITLE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dron1596
    Participant

Where can I change the size and font of the product category menu in the site title?
    And to keep the size of the title small (Page title size)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The shop page title is configured in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Sidebar and title.

As for the fonts, you can change the font by means of Advanced typography option, which allows to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

dron1596
    Participant

I tried to change the “Advancedtypography option”, but nothing came out, except the Category header itself, and I need to change the size and size of what is highlighted in red in the image. What is highlighted in green I understand is the name of these blocks. It is not possible to add the names of these blocks to the “Advancedtypography option”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dron1596
    Participant

for icons, I added the code to the global CSS. Did I do the right thing to increase them?

.title-size-small .category-icon {
    max-height: 50px;
    }

Hello,

If they are SVG icons, you would better open your SVG icons file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width=”31″ height=”40″ attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown: http://prntscr.com/m4n0qw
    Then you will need to re-upload your icons in WordPress Dashboard.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)