Home Forums WoodMart support forum shop page translate

shop page translate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Lucas
    Participant

I translate some string by creating new ‘.mo’ and ‘.po’ file. It’s working on all page but shop page not work.

When I access in shop page, all the translation are not work.ex: ‘search for products’ on Header.

Woocommerce is all 100% translated for My language.

I translated by Loco plugin with the way of your video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

the problem shows on attachments. It turns to English when I click Shop page.

Woocommerce are totally translated on my Language and can’t find the string on Woocoomerce.po

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lucas
    Participant

same problem happens on cart function.

woocommerce.co translated all string. the text part shows right language, but button show English.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please find this string in WoodMart translation files. This is WoodMart related string.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

P.S. Please do not duplicate the posts on the same issue. Thank you for understanding.

Lucas
    Participant

because you haven’t answered for days, I can only create a new topic.

please check the link at private content on first content.

I translated the string in WoodMart translation.

It already be translated for all pages, but when I access to Shop page, the string turns back English!!

IT IS A BUG!

HOW TO FIX IT

Hello,

You need to download the latest archive with our theme and take the woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot Use this file. If you use Loco, synchronize the translation.

Best Regards

Lucas
    Participant

ok,thanks another problem is I can’t find where can I change the cart button string as attachment.

please help me to delete the size link and attachment file of all conversation after you read.

Attachments:

Hello,

This string should be changed in the WoodMart translation file. As I understand this is a shopping sidebar. If you do not find this string in WoodMart, check the Woocommerce translation file.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)